Atlanta Mission, established in 1938, is a program-based ministry committed to transforming, through Christ, the lives of those facing homelessness.
Atlanta Mission programs and facilities are designed to create environments that nurture healthy relationships with God, self and others.
Steps to take: Candidates for admission are responsible for:
- Thoroughly complete one of the Intake applications listed below and then mailing/faxing it to the Intake Counselor.
- Contacting the Intake Counselor with questions regarding their intake status.
- Signing and dating the application in the space provided.
- Arranging a time to meet with the Intake Counselor for a face-to-face interview.
Requirements for Admission: Candidates for admission must:
- Be over the age of 18 unless accompanied by a mother or legal guardian. Male children must be eleven years of age or younger.
- Agree to abide by all guidelines, fully participate in all program activities, and refrain from any inappropriate activity.
- Be fully detoxified with at least 72 hours since their last use of alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- Be mentally and physically able to exercise proper personal hygiene and self-care, perform task assignments, and participate in all program functions within a non-medical, non-psychiatric facility.